top of page

Safety Man Movement Motivational Messages

"Very Empowering, best class I have ever attended!"  -Kevin Williamson-

"Motivational; Attention grabbing; Lot's of people need this message."  -Taryn Thomas-

Terry speaks to a variety of corporations and associations motivating a vast array of spectators. Terry has inspired thousands of people over the course of his speaking career with the Safety Man Movement. He has been on multiple platforms utilizing his gift to encourage, motivate and inspire audiences for safety. Ranging from school teachers to craftsman, to some of the brightest scientific minds in the world!  Become a part of the change your organization needs and ENLARGE THE MOVEMENT!!

Safety Man Movement_17122018_final.jpg

The Safety Man Movement


This presentation is the foundation and driver for changing the perspective of thousands when it comes to  ownership in safety.  This energized presentation is targeted for Industries and Organizations around the world! The challenging message will provoke a new level of commitment from your team on all levels no matter your position.  Experience a shift in the way you see and approach safety for your lifestyle!  See why when you experience this presentation you will be saying "I AM THE SAFETY MAN!" Learn More

The Safety Man Movement Rhythmic Anecdote


The latest and greatest of the SMM presentations is a fresh and musical way to present safety!  This energized presentation is targeted for Industries and Organizations around the world as well! The message is a musically based presentation that will provide a new perspectives of safety from your team on all levels no matter your position.  Experience the Safety Man Movement Rhythmic Anecdote and experience it in a way you've never seen before!  Learn More

Album Cover 4.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 5.21.40 PM.png

"C4" (Courageous Culture Change Champions)

The Safety Man Movement C4 is the next level of commitment and growth.  The SMM C4 is an explosive motivational message to Empower the twenty percenters!  Everyone knows that 20% of the work force is responsible for 80% of the workload and the 80% only account for the other 20%.  This ratio also applies to those who are making an impact for Safety!  We want to Empower those that carry the load and are making change  how to get to the next level and raise the bar for everyone. We want to encourage and motivate you to push to the next level of success in safety. We want you to be able to succeed through tough times and overcome when you encounter opposition. Explaining how to stay courageous in their efforts and help to create momentum. This is the 2nd segment of the Safety Man Movement.



Putting the "MOVE" in movement! We are always striving to change the culture of safety but if fail to get engaged and refuse to M.O.V.E. we will never arrive to the culture of safety we seek. In this presentation I address what it takes to M.O.V.E. taking steps from our current situation we are in to the situation and conditions we want to see.  

Six Elements.001.jpeg

 Six Elements of S.A.F.E.T.Y. 


Putting the "Safety" in Safety Man. As a safety team leader for one of the Largest employer in Virginia and encountering a vast range of hazards, conditions, and people I have learned that there are key elements that matter to people when it comes to their safety and well being.  I share what these Six Elements of S.A.F.E.T.Y.  are and how they can be used to impact our saftey cultures for the better. I want to help you be proactive in investing in the things that matter to your teams. 

bottom of page